Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello world!

Hello world!

Welcome to my corner of the internet. :)

I'm Teresa, 33. I'm recently married, a maker, a baker and a trash picker extraordinaire. I will be posting different things going on at the home front as the days go on. This will be my space to share with the world the fun things I come up with :D  Recipes, gardening successes and the not so much, crafting and creations and just fun shenanigans that my family and I partake in. I like organized chaos, which you will come to see in future postings. My goal is to have it be less chaotic but we all have to strive for something, even if it never happens  :)


Meet the fam... My husband, Tom and step son, Tommy and myself. This was taken just a few weeks ago in Provincetown, Mass on our vacation, What handsome fellas, I'm a lucky gal ;)



The girls Tiger, top and Pheonix, bottom and our newest addition to our little clan...


Ronin, he's 6 months old and we think he's the bees knees :)

Well that's the clan, for now anyway. In the not too distant future we hope to start trying for the pitter patter of little feet but more on that later. For now I bid you a fine sunny day!

Love,
Teresa

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens


No comments:

Post a Comment